Are you Eligible?
Employees and retirees of the following groups are eligible for membership in Maple Federal Credit Union:
- Lafayette Consolidated Government
- Lafayette Parish Sheriff’s Office
- Iberia Medical Center
- City of New Iberia
- Lafayette Airport Commission
- Lafayette Parish Tax Assessor’s Office
- City Of Scott
- Village of Maurice
- St. Martin Parish Sheriff’s Office
- Town of Duson
- Scott Volunteer Fire Department (active members)
- The Cleaning Connection
- D&D Specialty Gutters
- Complete Home Health, Inc.
- Lafayette Coca-Cola
- Pediatric Group of Acadiana, LLC
Plus: Immediate family members of existing Maple Federal Credit Union members. Immediate family is defined as spouse, children, siblings, parent, grandparent or grandchildren. This includes stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings and adoptive relationships.
How do I Join?
To join Maple FCU, you must bring your current, valid state issued identification card and/or passport and your Social Security card along with a $5.00 share membership deposit. For those wanting to join and unable to visit our location, please contact our office for specific requirements.