If after reading this notice you have questions, please contact us at (337)232-6264 or write to Maple Federal Credit Union, 105 Toledo Drive, Lafayette, LA 70506.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU-
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
- Information obtained when verifying the information you provide on an application or other forms; this may be obtained from your current or past employers, or from other institutions where you conduct financial transactions
PARTIES WHO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM US-
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of third parties:
- Financial Service Providers, such as insurance companies
- Non-financial companies, such as consumer reporting agencies, data processors, check/share draft printers, financial statement publishers/printers, plastic card processors, government agencies and mail houses
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO PARTIES THAT PROVIDE SERVICES TO US-In order for us to conduct the business of the credit union, we may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements, to other companies that perform marketing services on our behalf, or to non-affiliated third parties for the purposes of processing and servicing transactions that you request or authorize, so that we may provide members competitive products and services.
We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you under circumstances as permitted or required by law. These disclosures typically include information to process transactions on your behalf, conduct the operations of our credit union, follow your instructions as you authorize, or protect the security of our financial records.
To protect our members’ privacy, we only work with companies that agree to maintain strong confidentiality protections and limit the use of information we provide. We do not permit these companies to sell the information we provide to other third parties.